You won’t believe how easy this scrumptious keto dessert is! Easy keto crème brûlée bars are made with just 6 simple ingredients and is ready to go into the oven in 5 quick minutes. If you’re intimidated by crème brûlée, start with these super easy bars!
This keto crème brûlée recipe is low carb, sugar free, gluten free, diet friendly, and crustless. It’s also quick and easy to throw together and tastes great. It’s a perfect snack or dessert, and I’ve even had it for breakfast. What’s not to like?
Keto Vanilla Crème Brûlée Bars
Vanilla crème brûlée desserts are normally creamy and without structure, right? They’re viscous. So how do these keto crème brûlée bars hold up like you see in the photos?
The preparation method and ingredient ratio creates more of a “set” consistency, almost gelatinous.
I joke that they’re like creamy jello jigglers for adults.
You can definitely grab the squares from the pan with your hands (guilty!), though it’s less messy to eat on a plate with a spoon or fork.
Browse our keto desserts list!
Easy Keto Crème Brûlée Topping
The easiest part about this easy crème brûlée dessert is the topping. You don’t do anything. Just allow the oven to do its thing.
The top layer will become browned all on its own, and even caramelize a bit, naturally forming the much loved toasted “sugary” crust that we all love on crème brûlée.
It’s kind of amazing. Between the “set” consistency that allows you to slice this dessert into squares and the topping that just magically appears, these bars are nothing short of miraculous.
Love this keto crème brûlée recipe? Try these other easy keto desserts:
Keto Sugar Free Raspberry Jello Cups
Chia Flax Keto Noatmeal Creme Brulee (Instant Pot or oven)
Strawberries and Cream
Keto No Bake Mini Cheesecake Cups
Keto Brown Butter Pralines
Easy Keto Crème Brûlée Bars
Enjoy the recipe! I hope your family loves these as much as mine does!
If you like this keto recipe, don’t forget to leave a 5 ***** review on the recipe card! Just click the stars below:
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Butter an 8" x 8" glass pan.
- Whisk eggs till frothy. Add sweetener and whisk till the eggs have lightened in color to a light yellow (2-3 minutes). You may use a blender.
- Add milk, cream, and vanilla. Drizzle in the butter while stirring. Whisk till very frothy and light.
- Pour into buttered 8" x 8" pan and bake for 35 minutes, The creme brulee bars will naturally form a sugary "crust" on top. They are not burning.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely on counter. They will set more as they cool, so don't worry if they come out a little bit jiggly in the center.
- Cut into squares and enjoy! Refrigerate leftovers.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size: 1/16th of pan
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 62Total Fat: 6gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 29mgCarbohydrates: 3gNet Carbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 2g