You can still have delicious quiche on a ketogenic diet! Who needs crust anyway? This classic crustless spinach red pepper feta quiche is easy, quick, and tasty–not to mention low carb, keto, gluten free, grain free, sugar free–all the “frees”!
Want to know which foods are considered keto-friendly? Grab your FREE Printable Keto Foods Grocery List!
Keen for Keto keto recipes blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon.com. We appreciate your support!
Keto Spinach Quiche — Crustless!
Quiche is amazing. It tastes great, sounds fancy, and is deceptively easy to make. You’re in for a treat, because today I’m sharing my favorite ketogenic crustless quiche.
Related: If you want another breakfast idea with veggies, try this Low Carb Breakfast Bowl with arugula, caramelized onions and mushrooms, and egg! Or if you like quiche try this Keto Quiche Lorraine.
Ingredients in Keto Spinach Quiche
- red bell pepper
- minced garlic
- olive oil
- whipping cream
- feta cheese
- a bit of freshly ground black pepper
Love quiche? Try this Keto Rosemary Bacon Goat Cheese Crustless Quiche!
Notes for Low Carb Crustless Spinach Red Pepper Feta Quiche
If you’re wondering why this quiche doesn’t include the addition of salt, it’s because of the feta. The crumbled feta cheese in this quiche has plenty of salt for the whole dish. If you like things super salty, go ahead and try it with ¼ teaspoon pink Himalayan salt.
If you’ve never made a crustless quiche, you might be worried about leaving a layer of egg behind on your pie pan. I’ve done it myself a time or two, but if you follow the instructions for buttering your pan, it should come out fairly clean, leaving minimal bits of quiche behind.
Don’t chop your spinach! Try this easy trick to freeze spinach for quick chopping (no knife necessary)!
When I make this crustless keto quiche for my family, everyone eats a piece and then I will eat the rest for leftovers or breakfast the next day. This keto quiche is awesome reheated, too.
Enjoy this keto crustless quiche!
If you liked this keto recipe, don’t forget to leave a 5-star review on the recipe card! Just click the stars below:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Butter a pie pan by peeling down the top part of the wrapper of a cold cube of butter, and rubbing the cube along the bottom and sides of the pie pan. Be careful to cover pan thoroughly.
- Heat olive oil in skillet on medium heat. Add chopped red pepper and sauté for about ten minutes or until tender. Add garlic and sauté for 2 more minutes. Turn heat off and add spinach. Stir and set aside.
- Beat eggs in medium bowl. Add cream, feta, parmesan, and black pepper.
- Stir pepper and spinach mixture into the egg mixture. Carefully pour mixture into pie pan and bake in 375°F preheated oven for 25 minutes. Allow to cool for 15-20 minutes before slicing.
I almost always add salt to my quiches. Because the feta is usually salty enough, I don't add salt when I use feta in quiches.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size: 1 slice (1/6th of quiche)
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 221Total Fat: 24gCholesterol: 243mgSodium: 255mgCarbohydrates: 3gNet Carbohydrates: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 10g
Pin this crustless keto quiche to your keto breakfast board for later!