Cheesecake just makes sense on the keto diet, and this keto no bake peanut butter cheesecake is no exception. It will have your mouth watering and your feet heading for more!
While most peanut butter cheesecakes combine chocolate and peanut butter, this one leaves the chocolate out of the picture and gives the peanut butter a real chance to shine. This is definitely the peanut butter lover’s cheesecake of choice!
The crust uses peanut flour. Then the crust is topped with peanut butter cream cheese filling. On top of that goes the irresistible peanut butter sauce. Then, if you like, you can top that with chopped peanuts and whipped cream. Yum!
Keen for Keto keto recipes blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon.com. We appreciate your support!
Want to know which foods are considered keto-friendly? Grab your FREE Printable Keto Foods Grocery List!
How to Make Keto No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Time needed: 25 minutes.
Get ready to make one of the easiest keto desserts you’ll ever make!
- Combine crust ingredients
Add all of the crust ingredients to a small bowl.
- Mix cheesecake crust ingredients
Mix the crust ingredients using a pastry blender or your hands till the mixture is the consistency of wet sand.
- Form the cheesecake crust
Empty the dough out into the bottom of a 9″ springform pan. Using your fingers, spread the dough out evenly across the bottom of the pan.
- Refrigerate while you make the keto no bake cheesecake filling
Place the finished crust in the refrigerator to set while you prepare the keto no bake peanut butter cheesecake filling.
- Start mixing the low carb no bake peanut butter cheesecake filling
Add the sour cream, powdered monkfruit sweetener, sugar free peanut butter, room temperature cream cheese, vanilla, and lemon juice to a mixing bowl and whip for 2 minutes until the mixture if fluffy.
- Prepare the unflavored gelatin
Add the packet of unflavored gelatin to the water in a small bowl, sprinkling evenly across the surface of the water. Allow to bloom for 1 minute.
- Add the unflavored gelatin to the cream cheese mixture and whip
Spoon the bloomed unflavored gelatin into the cream cheese mixture and whip for one more minute.
- Spread cheesecake filling in pan
Using a rubber spatula, spread the cheesecake filling on top of the crust in the bottom of the springform pan, smoothing the top as best you can.
- Make the keto peanut butter sauce
Follow the instructions for making the Keto Peanut Butter Dessert Sauce.
- Pour the peanut butter sauce on the cheesecake
Slowly pour the peanut butter sauce over the cheesecake, being careful to let only small drops drizzle over the sides. I usually pour the sauce in the middle and then use a rubber spatula to gently spread it toward the edges, allowing some to drip over the edges.
- Finish the cake
If desired, add chopped peanuts in a circle around the edge of the top of the cheesecake. Pipe whipped cream in dots in the middle of the peanuts in the same circle. Cut into 8 slices and enjoy!
More Keto No Bake Cheesecake Recipes to Try:
No Bake Keto Cheesecake with Strawberry Topping
No Bake Keto Mini Cheesecake Cups
Sugar Free Strawberry Sauce
No Bake Keto Mixed Berry Cheesecake
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
If you liked this keto recipe, don’t forget to leave a 5-star review on the recipe card! Just click the stars below:
Peanut Flour Crust
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Filling
Peanut Butter Sauce
Peanut Flour Cheesecake Crust
- Butter the sides and bottom of a springform pan (you'll want one with a smooth, flat bottom, like this one)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Dump the crust into your springform pan. Using your fingers, spread the crust evenly over the bottom of the pan, pushing down as you go.
- Refrigerate while you prepare the filling.
Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cheesecake Filling
- Add the cream cheese, peanut butter, sour cream, monkfruit sweetener, vanilla, and lemon juice to a mixing bowl and whip for two minutes.
- Put water into a small bowl. Evenly sprinkle the gelatin over the top. Allow to sit for 1-2 minutes until the gelatin has "bloomed."
- Scrape the gelatin mixture into the mixing bowl with the cream cheese mixture and whip for 1 minute more.
- Pour the cheesecake filling into the springform pan over the crust and smooth over the top with a rubber spatula.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 1/2 hours for firmer cheesecake or 30 minutes for softer cheesecake.
Finishing the Cheesecake
- Remove the ring from the cheesecake pan. You may need to run a butter knife around the inside of the pan first.
- Pour the Peanut Butter Sauce over the cheesecake, spreading it gently with a rubber spatula so that a few drips go over the edges.
- Make a ring on the top of the cheesecake with the chopped peanuts.
- Pipe or dollop the whipped cream in dots in the middle of the peanut ring.
- Cut into 8 slices and enjoy! Refrigerate leftovers.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Rachael Ray Oven Lovin' Nonstick Bakeware Springform Baking Pan With Grips - 9 Inch, Gray
Silicone Spatula 3-piece Set, Ergonomic Handle High Heat-Resistant Spatulas, Non-stick Rubber Spatulas with Stainless Steel Core, Black
Knox Gelatin Mix, Unflavored, 1 oz
Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener, 1:1 Powdered Sugar Substitute, Keto, Non-GMO (1.76 lbs)
Anthony's Almond Flour Blanched, 2 lb, Batch Tested Gluten Free, Non GMO, Vegan, Keto Friendly
Anthony's Organic Peanut Flour, Defatted, 2 lb, Light Roast 12% Fat, Verified Gluten Free
Serving Size: 1/8 of cake
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 513Total Fat: 47gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 276mgCarbohydrates: 12gNet Carbohydrates: 9gFiber: 3gSugar: 6gProtein: 16g
Don’t miss these other Keto Desserts!